We will constantly aim higher in ethics and transparency, being a leader in playing fair and being open.
Always do the right thing
- Know Your Customer (KYC) process leading to active, sustainable choices
- Increased transparency on sustainability targets and results
- Proactive and agile Compliance system fully embedded in business operations
- Diverse and inclusive workforce with at least one third female managers
- Everyone engaged in community involvement with a significant positive impact on society
- All suppliers compliant with Sandvik Supplier Code of Conduct
We have five enablers to reach our goals and targets.
How we progress
Share of women
Left axis: Number of employees (FTE). Each bar represents the status at the end of the quarter. The bar is stacked and the split is to illustrate the share of female and male managers.
Right axis: The line shows % of female managers. Each data point is an expression of Share of female managers in relation to total number of managers at the end of each period.
Examples of how we play fair
Here are more examples of actions contributing to reaching our Fair play goal.
We have a global team of sustainability experts responsible for developing our sustainable supplier management concept and ensuring that it is integrated into the daily purchasing procedures and performance management across the organization. The team assists both the local purchasing organization and suppliers.
Code of Conduct and compliance
Our Code of Conduct is designed to guide all employees in their daily activities to ensure that Sandvik is a good corporate citizen and a respectful business partner.
We have four compliance programs, addressing anti-bribery and corruption, competition law, trade compliance and data privacy.