Terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply for the Sandvik India Gender Awards.
- Sandvik India Gender Awards is organized by the CSR department of Sandvik Asia Private Limited which also heads the organizing team.
- Only individuals and/or organizations residing in India can apply for the award.
- By submitting an application, participants represent and warrant that the information included in the application is true and accurate.
- Participants may enter the competition more than once per application cycle, either as individuals or as part of a team. However the individual can be the main contact in only one category.
- If entering as a team/organization, the team must appoint one individual as the team leader and main contact.
- Applications will only be accepted through the submission of an online form. Hard copies or emails will not be considered as valid applications.
- The organizing team reserves the right to request documentary proof of critical information furnished by the contestants regarding their initiative, program or project.
- Any misrepresentation of facts will lead to automatic disqualification from the contest.
- Finalists must be part of the final jury presentation round a day before the award night and be present on the award night to receive the award.
- The organizing team is not responsible for any liabilities or losses arising out of, or due to, participation in the competition.
- The decision of the jury will be final.
- The organizing team reserves the right to change the rules, terms and conditions without prior notice.