Due to the current situation with COVID-19 we are not accepting applications at this time. Please check back later for information about the next Sandvik India Gender Awards.
The Sandvik India Gender Awards were established to recognize excellence and commitment to Sustainable Development Goal 5 (Gender Equality). Any individual who is working for gender equality, diversity and inclusion across India and is a resident of India can apply for the awards.
The Sandvik India Gender Awards are divided into eight categories. The jury will select one individual per category to be awarded for his or her contributions to gender equality, diversity and inclusion.
Read about the categories for the awards
Who can apply
Any individual who is working for gender equality, diversity and inclusion across India and is a resident of India.
Powerful stories need to be told, recognized and disseminated, so as to inspire and motivate others. Equally important reasons for applying are, for example:
- Recognition of your contribution to women's empowerment in a large venue with companies and other organizations
- The opportunity to become a part of networks with peer groups and other key stakeholders
- The opportunity to have your project featured on multiple media channels
Application process key steps
- Apply for the award through the online application form.
- Industry experts will select three finalists per category.
- Presentation to the jury.
- Welcome to the award night with prize ceremony and celebrations.