We play fair
We will constantly aim higher in ethics and transparency, being a leader in playing fair and being open.
- In 2020, we launched a global training program in diversity and inclusion in which about 20,000 employees participated.
- Sandvik supports numerous community programs related to education, innovation and health and encourages all of its employees to participate. Read more about our community involvement
- We continue to roll out our compliance tool, the Compliance House.
More examples on how we make progress
- About 8,500 employees have participated in compliance training and 3,500 employees have received training in competition law.
- In 2020, Sandvik in Norway sent obsolete PCs to Uganda to be used by students.
- In Brazil, we have introduced an employee parenting program, including prenatal care and the option of flexible working hours.
Code of Conduct
Our Code of Conduct describes the principles of behavior that all our employees should aspire to and provides us with practical guidance in our actions and everyday business decisions.
Go to Code of Conduct
At Sandvik, we are committed to conducting our business with honesty, integrity and high ethical standards to meet legal requirements as well as stakeholder expectations.
Read more about compliance