Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts.
Examples of Sandvik's contribution to UN global goal 13
- Our green factory concept includes reduced CO2 emissions.
- Since 2013, we have been buying energy from renewable energy sources at our major production sites in Europe
- The drill rig Sandvik DD422iE reduces particulates (NOx) and emissions underground. Read more at rocktechnology.sandvik
- Sandvik Hiflex® flapper valve material helps our customers reduce energy and create more efficient air conditioners and fridges, leading to CO² emission reductions. Read more at materials.sandvik
- Our tubes for gasoline direct injection (GDI) technology helps reduce fuel consumption. Read more at materials.sandvik
- Kanthal® heating technology products and services help customers reduce their carbon footprint by converting from gas to electric heating. Go to the website kanthal.com
Learn about how we contribute to other UN Global Goals
- SDG 3: Good health and well-being
- SDG 5: Gender equality
- SDG 7: Affordable and clean energy
- SDG 8: Decent work and economic growth
- SDG 9: Industry, innovation and infrastructure
- SDG 12: Responsible consumption and production