- Bewerbungsschluss: Nicht festgelegt
- Land: United States of America
- Standort: Cleveland, Ohio
- Stellen-ID: R0021575
- Stellenkategorie: Finanzwesen
Allied Construction in Cleveland, OH is looking for a
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology (SMRT) is a leading supplier of equipment and services for the global mining and construction industry. Allied Construction, part of the SMRT group of companies, is responsible for sales and manufacturing of hydraulic attachments in the North American market.
We are looking for Business Controller who is a dynamic and experienced business professional, not only passionate about numbers but excited about the prospect of creating and being part of a change/growth journey.
Key performance areas
Analysis and value-added comments regarding actual results, forecasts and targets. Support profitability analysis, preparation and validation of business cases and investment proposals. Driver of improvements in both reporting and forecasting accuracy. Joint responsibility with Financial Control for standardized reporting, forecast and target setting process. Support Performance Management process, including KPI development and implementation. Driver of Net Working Capital efficiency and overall business performance. Provide tools for a standardized way of working within Business Control. Provide administrative support of Finance IT tools in day-to-day operations.
Other key responsibilities include;
- Monthly financial closing
- Quarterly financial forecasting
- Provide financial support to Allied construction organization
- Create transparency of financial and operational performance data to drive accurate and timely decision making
- Adopt financial processes and systems
- Support finance manager in various corporate development and financial analysis projects
- Interpreting financial/accounting policies and implementing policies by creating operating processes/practices
- Analyzing data to provide financial reports on plant profitability, inventory and manufacturing cost including variances to plan
Ability to leverage knowledge of cost accounting and finance management to effectively collaborate with management to help drive performance. Minimum of 5+ years of business controlling and or accounting experience. A relevant Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products. Experience from the industrial goods sector, mining and construction industry an advantage. Proven track record of establishing sustainable processes and improvements
- Deep understanding of financial reporting according to IFRS standards
- Highly analytical, organized and passionate about numbers
- Strong IT proficiency; advanced MS Office user, ERP (also developing processes linked to ERP), BI (e.g. Power BI, Qlikview)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and high integrity. Able to efficiently cooperate and achieve results across all levels of organization
- Efficient and flexible – able to handle temporarily high work loads
- End-to-end supply chain experience from a financial perspective - from sales to purchasing
- Structured with an ability to develop, improve and implement processes & systems
- Ability to work operationally as well as tactically
- Self-starter who is able to independently drive improvements
We offer a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of life, health, dental, and disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and a 401(k)retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at https://www.home.sandvik/en/careers/ to the Business Controller position, JO # R0021575
We thank all applicants for their response; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
At Allied Construction, it is clear that diversity of experience, perspective and background leads to a successful business environment.
Allied is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Bewerbungsschluss: Nicht festgelegt