Warehouse Technician - Casual, On-Call
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is seeking a
Warehouse Technician (Casual, On-Call)
Location: Fort Frances, ON
At Sandvik, we offer you a world of opportunities. Our diverse businesses and global network enable you to explore your potential and thrive. We recognize your performance and offer various ways to fuel your growth towards exceptional achievements.
Currently we have an opening for a Warehouse Technician. The Warehouse Technician is responsible for the shipment, receipt and the distribution of materials in a timely manner.
Are you a team player with experience in a warehouse setting? We want to hear from you!
While searching for the best opportunity for yourself today, we are already thinking ahead of your future tomorrow. So now we challenge you to take it one step further and apply!
What you will be doing
- Processing sales orders and invoices
- Updating and maintaining the warehouse location system
- Delivery/transport of equipment/materials to Customer site
- Participating in customer on-call services as required
- Organizing and staging of parts for maintenance work
- Labour/time entry
- Other duties as assigned
Environmental Health and Safety
- We are ethical and compliant, dedicated to health, safety, and sustainability. We put health and safety first!
What you will bring along
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least six (6) months related experience
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Ability to work independently and as part of an integrated team
- Experience using computerized inventory management systems
- Detail oriented with good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work outdoors in varying weather conditions
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Strong written/oral communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
In return for your passion and drive we will offer you…
- The opportunity to make an impact on our business performance.
- The opportunity to be part of an ambitious team, in an industry leading business.
- The opportunity to reach your full potential.
- Ongoing development and training.
- An excellent comprehensive compensation package including a pension plan with matching, competitive health, dental, life and disability benefits.
Our core values are the soul of the company. They guide us in our actions and daily business decisions. We are a company with an open-minded culture that encourages employees to share ideas and work innovatively. We embrace diversity and inclusion and inspire everyone to bring their authentic selves to work everyday!
We take pride in our agile customer-focused decision making. We empower our employees, providing strong performance management and opportunities to grow your career.
Do you want to learn more?
To learn more about Sandvik, our people and products please visit our website: https://www.home.sandvik/en/about-us/
How to Apply
All qualified persons are encouraged to apply at www.sandvik.com/careers to the Warehouse Technician, requisition #R0048372; however, Canadians and permanent residents of Canada will be given priority. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace and encourage applications from members of equity-seeking communities including women, racialized persons, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations or gender identities/expressions.
We are committed to creating an inclusive and barrier free experience to applicants with accessibility needs in keeping with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act; therefore, requests for accommodation can be made at any stage during the recruitment process. Please contact commonHR.email@example.com for more information.
Deadline: fev 27